The wonder of The World (Kalanchoe pinnata) plant, also known as Miracle Leaf, Leaf of Life, Life Plant, Goethe Plant, Mexican Love Plant, Resurrection, or Soanzo Leaf is much celebrated for its curing capabilities. This miracle plant is native to Madagascar. It has also become naturalized in Asia, the Pacific, and all over the Caribbean.
Here Are the Amazing Health Benefits Of The Leaf Of Life Plant
- Treats Kidney stones In case of kidney stones, give 40-50 ml decoction of the whole plant twice a day. You can also give the decoction with 500 mg shilajit and 2 gm. of honey mixed in it. Give this twice a day, it helps treat bile stones easily.
- Useful in Urinary disorders Give 5 ml juice of its leaves to the patient suffering from thirst and any disorder related to the urinary system. It is a very good and effective remedy. In the case of urine-related disorder in men, give 40-60 ml of its decoction with 2 gm. honey mixed in it. Give this twice a day.
- Helpful in Boils Slightly warm its leaves and crush them. Tie it as a poultice on the affected area. It helps treat boils, redness, and swelling too.
- For Hypertension Give 5-10 drops of the extract of its aerial parts. It is beneficial in controlling blood pressure.
- Curbs Leukemia Give 5-10 drops of the extract of its aerial part, twice a day. It is beneficial in blood cancer.
- For Vaginal disorders In the case of vaginal flow in women, give 40-60 ml decoction with 2 gm. honey mixed in it. Give this twice a day.
- Treats Headache Crush its leaves and apply them to the forehead. It helps treat headaches.
- Aids in Eye Pain Extract the juice of its leaves and apply it all around the eyes. It helps treatÂ pain in the white part of the eyes.
- Treatment for Wounds Slightly warm the leaves and then crush them and tie on the wound. It helps the wound heal faster and also eliminates the scar.
- Helps treat bleeding diarrhea Give 3-6 gm. juice of its leaves with cumin seeds and double the amount of ghee mixed in it. Give this to the patient thrice a day. It controls the blood flow in diarrhea.
- Manage leucorrhoea For women who suffer from leucorrhoea ailment, use the decoction of the leaves twice daily. It helps delay the flow of blood within the blood vessels.
- Treat piles at home Drink the extract of the leaves twice daily to get an effective remedy for piles.
- Good for the liver Leaf of life promotes the health of the liver. It can help treatÂ jaundice fast.
- Treat ear pain Get a fast remedy for your ear pain by applying the juice of the leaves.
- Help treat boils Crush a few leaves and form a poultice. Apply this on the boils. You can use this on the redness and swelling of the skin.
- Helps heart health It improves the health of the heart.
- Treat colds and coughs The leaf juice and sugar candy will help for common colds and coughs. This can help people suffering from asthma also.
- Anti-inflammatory property By applying the paste of the leaves in the place of the swelling, you can reduce it significantly.
- Relieves stomach ache If you have a stomach ache, you can get relief by having the decoction of the leaves.
- Diuretic action You can treat urinary disorders with the juice of the leaf of life. This is good for quenching excessive thirst. Drink a potion of 40-60 ml every day in the morning and evening.
- Teething problems Babies who are cutting their first teeth will have relief from the pain.
- Anthelmintic action helps remove worms in the intestine effectively. Have the decoction of the leaves twice a day with honey.
- Antipyretic property Â If you have a fever, the miracle leaf will help relieve your symptoms.
- Correct dysentery Have the leaf extract with honey to get relief from dysentery.
- Helps with weight management You can lose weight by using its leaves.
- Prevents grey hair Regular use of the miracle leaf will help prevent the greying of hair. It promotes the health of the scalp too.
- Good anti-oxidant properties Make tea with dried leaves and have it twice or thrice a day. This will help you fight free radicals better.
Leave a Reply