- Assisted living (private care and living)
- A nursing home (full care is given to social and medical needs)
- Home health care (caregivers work with clients within their homes)
- Independent living (living independently yet under partial supervision)
- Retirement home (preparing for the journey)
- Relocation (relocating your loved ones to Barbados)
- Family Integration (ask about our program)
Seniors tourism may include a wide variety of activities, such as sightseeing, cultural tours, outdoor recreation, and wellness retreats, to name a few. Many seniors prefer to travel in groups or as part of organized tours, as this can provide a sense of safety and security, as well as opportunities to meet new people and make new friends. One of the key considerations for seniors when it comes to travel is accessibility, as older adults may have mobility or health issues that need to be taken into account.
Assisted living is a type of housing and healthcare option for seniors or individuals with disabilities who require some assistance with daily activities but do not require the intensive medical care provided by a nursing home. The goal of assisted living is to help residents maintain their
Family integration is important for maintaining strong, healthy family relationships and promoting overall well-being. It can help to build resilience, foster positive communication and problem-solving skills, and create a sense of shared purpose and connection.